It’s been in the lower 70s here in Houston for the past couple of days. This warmer weather gave me the sandal/flip flop fever. So I headed on over to my favorite website to check out their spring/summer shoes. I know I know…you’re thinking Kristen you’re THIRTY-SEVEN….you shouldn’t be shopping at Forever TWENTY-ONE! In my defense, they always have the best on trend knock off sandals! Case in point below:
(1) Pyramid Stud Sandals $15.90. These babies are AUH-MAZING!!! I ordered them in black and cannot wait to wear them this summer! I’m obsessed with anything that has stud detailing.
(2) Faux Leather Cutout Slides $12.90. These look very similar to the Steven Greece ($79.99) sandals (which are Hermes dupes) that are basically sold out EVERYWHERE. Every single blogger on social media has been raving about them. I even ordered a pair in rose gold…that I’ll be returning. While the description says “faux” leather the pictures of the material look really decent. I’ll report back to you once my brown AND black pair arrive!
(1) Studded T-Strap Heels $28.00. I was literally stopped in “scroll” when I saw these beauties they’re that sexy. First of all, I love the orange color. They will work for spring and carry you right into fall. They are clearly a knock off of the Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Sandal. I’m already thinking of what outfits I’ll pair them with when the arrive.
(2) Crisscross Heels $29.90. These heels will work with almost everything in your closet. They are versatile and would be appropriate in both a work and causal setting.
(3) Slide Sandal $17.90. I love the slightly stacked heel and this yellow shade for spring. I think this shoe will be perfect for days when you know you’ll be walking a lot and want to be comfortable but still look stylish.(1) Gingham Ankle-wrap Heels $27.90. These shoes are perfection!!! They’re so fun and flirty! They’re the perfect party shoe and would be great for a summer weddings or graduation!
(2) Gingham Bow Slide Sandals $18.00. These slides are just too cute! I love the double knot detail. They come in red, black, light blue and pink. I ordered the red and now I’m thinking I need to get the black or light blue…too many great options.
(1)Bow Espadrille Wedges $27.90. These are the perfect summer wedge . I would have ordered them but I have such a complex about wearing wedges and towering over everyone.
(2)Cherry Espadrille Mules $24.90. These espadrilles are more my “scene.” I really love the cherry sequin detail. When you add these shoes to any outfit they will be the cherry on top…too much?
(3) MIA Espadrille Slides $18.00. I included these slides because they were a dressier version of the “athletic” slide that is so popular now (so popular I even included them below). I thought these would be perfect for the pool or beach vacations.
(4) Denim Flatform Sneakers $17.43. These sneakers are so adorable and absolutely perfect for spring. They would look fantastic paired with white jeans.
(1) Faux Fur Slide Sandals $18.00. I included these slides because they were just so incredibly EXTRA (am I using this term correctly? Probably not). I mean if I’m going to jump on the faux fur slide bandwagon I’m doing it Beyonce Style with some gold metallic ones.
(2) Studded Slide Sandals $15.90. Again Forever 21 does not disappoint when it comes to dupes of designer shoes. These are a good replica of the Valentino Garvani slide! I ordered the black but that blush pink is so tempting.
Hurry up and order these shoes. The one thing I can tell you is that they don’t stay in stock long!