My E-design is a great resource for long-distance design clients who live outside of The Woodlands/Houston, Texas area. Whether you’re revamping your existing interior or starting with a blank canvas I can help your vision come to life.
We’ll work together via email, text, FaceTime or Skype (whatever works for you), to accomplish your goal of a stylish interior. I offer a variety of services. I can create an Inspiration Board to stimulate your own creative side, which will help you individually complete your project. I also offer a complete Vision Board, which includes a comprehensive shopping list and access to trade-only vendors. Please explore the details of both E-Design packages, listed below.
Inspiration Board ($125)
This design option includes information for a client that needs inspiration/suggestion/direction with your specific project. This package includes:
- An initial consultation via communication of your choosing, where we’ll discuss what you have envisioned for your space and where I can best help you.
- Board with images to get your creative juices flowing and provide a fresh, new idea about the direction to take in your space. Direct resources will NOT be provided.
Vision Board ($375)
This board includes everything you’ll need from start to finish to put your room together! This full service package includes:
- An initial consultation via communication of your choosing, where we’ll discuss the room(s) and what you have in mind for them.
- Vision Board (including 2 revisions per room)
- Accessory selections or suggestions
- Creative ideas for repurposing existing furniture
- A comprehensive product shopping list with direct links for purchasing
- Direction as to the placement of the purchased items
How To Get Started:
- Provide photographs of your room(s).
- Measurement of the room(s) including door and window placement.
- Measurements of any furniture or family heirlooms that you would like to remain/refurbish/reupholster in the room(s).
- Preferred colors, style, loves/hates, inspirational images, Pinterest boards or links to websites/blogs that will help me create the perfect Vision Board for you.
How it works
Email me about your space and explain what you want your space to ultimately look like! Tell me what you would like to change and what you would like to keep your space. I will then email you back and send you a design questionnaire to learn more about your plans for the space. I will create your Vision Board based on the questionnaire. There are two rounds of revisions per room. Once you’re pleased with the revisions I will send you the final Vision Board along with a comprehensive list of furniture, finishes and accessories with pricing and links for purchase.
One Question Consult ($25)
Ask me a specific design related question. This is the best option if you are having trouble choosing a paint color, sourcing a particular item or have questions about how to revamp a particular piece of furniture. This is a great option if you need help on a specific detail in a space.
Hourly Rate ($75)
We can FaceTime, Skype (or for locals I can drop by your home) and tackle your design dilemmas. This is the perfect choice if your space is almost there, but you are having a few design hiccups. You can take me on a tour of your home where I will make suggestions about such things as moving items from one room to another room. I will help give ideas and suggestions on purchases you might need to accomplish your ultimate vision. Sometimes you have everything you need in your home, it just takes a fresh set of eyes to showcase your own pieces.
Contact me and let me know which design package you are interested in. I will send you a Design Questionnaire and then we will get started turning your vision into a reality. I can’t wait to help you customize a unique space that reflects your personality!